Czech Republic is a member of the European Union and is not an offshore country, which gives unlimited opportunities for doing business in Europe. The World Bank included Czech Republic to the group of 31 richest countries in the world with high financial income.
Among all types of legal entities in the Czech Republic the most suitable for company registration are Limited Liability Company (SRO) or Joint Stock Company (A.S.).
Benefits of registering a company in the Czech Republic:
- The Czech Republic is a member of the Schengen Agreement which allows foreigners living in the country to move throughout the EU without any restrictions;
- The Czech Republic signed double taxation treaties with more than 80 countries, including Russia;
- Active business support at all levels of government;
- Possibility of European lending, leasing programs;
- Ability to open accounts at any bank in Europe;
- Stable currency, no financial shocks;
- Loyal tax system;
- The corporate income tax rate is 19%;
- Duty-free trade with EU countries;
- Stable legislation, civilized judicial system, effective law enforcement system;
- Entering the EU financial and commodity markets.
To register a company in the Czech Republic is not mandatory to have physical presence. The procedure can also be carried out by power of attorney.
Aligorex Group specialists will register a company with a bank account for you within the shortest time possible on a turnkey basis.