The procedure usually permits the transfer of a company’s place of incorporation to a new jurisdiction ‐ is a legal process known as “re‐domiciliation”. Not all countries allow redomiciliation. The foreign company should be registered in a country which allows redomiciliation and which company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association provide for the possibility of redomiciliation.
Under the effects of international anti-money laundering rules offshore jurisdictions are forced to change their previous requirements to stringent, changing confidentiality rules, raising tax rates and implementing “Substance” requirements.
As a result, an increasing number of companies are taking advantage of these major redomiciliation benefits:
- preservation of assets and liabilities of the company without the procedure of their transfer from the liquidated entity to the newly registered one;
- using a previously existing bank account;
- preservation of the reputation towards the company’s counterparties and customers.
Aligorex Group offers you to move your business to a new level. We provide the following services related to the redomiciliation of the companies:
- Collection and preparation of all necessary documents for the company redomiciliation.
- Submission of an application and permit obtaining for the company redomiciliation.
- Implementation of the procedures provided by the regulatory legal acts.
- Applying to the Registrar for the status of an active company.
- Negotiations with banks to organize the further activity of the redomiciled company.
- Further company support in the country of registration.